Good at Math?
Test your skills, win cash awards, and potentially become eligible for a $5,000.00 scholarship from NSPS!
The Trig-Star contest is a high school mathematics competition held yearly and sponsored by the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS). Based on the practical application of Trigonometry, Trig-Star recognizes the most proficient high school students and their teachers nationwide.
Surveyors in local communities work with high school teachers to bring the program to their local schools. Awards presented to the winners vary among the local, state, and national competitions.
The national competition awards presented by NSPS
- 1st Place Student – $2000.00
- 2nd Place Student – $1000.00
- 3rd Place Student – $500.00
- 1st Place Teacher – $1000.00
- 2nd Place Teacher – $500.00
- 3rd Place Teacher – $250.00